Thursday, August 21, 2008

And Baby #4 is a.....

Well, despite my feeling that baby #4 was a girl, we are having a BOY!!! Holy Cow! I'm still trying to process it. I am stunned! So, this mama, who grew up with three sisters--no brothers, will have 3 boys and 1 girl. What the heck do I do with THREE boys? I'm already up to my eyeballs in dinosaurs, cars, pirates, trains, and soccer balls. This ought to be interesting. I know I'll get use to the idea of having three boys (I'll have to because, ready or not, #3 will be here in a little over 3 months)--but I think I'm just shocked because I REALLY thought it was a girl. Shows what I know.

Benjamin and Madilyn did get to come with us to the ultrasound. Benjamin, especially, thought it was really neat and seemed to enjoy getting to see all of the baby's body parts. When we saw the "boy part", Benjamin said, "It looks like a turtle." The doctor got a big kick out of it. I'm really glad they are old enough to experience this with us. Now if we could only think of a name...

4 comments:

Katie Delp said...

Thanks for sharing, Reb! and congrats on another boy. You and Madilyn will definitely be out-numbered! Sounds like a lot of mother-daughter outings.

Jennifer Ferguson said...

A BOY! Congrats! I will say I totally thought it was a girl as well! But you have to admitt, boys sure do love their mammas!

Michael & Meaghan said...

Congratulations! I was away from the computer last week and it just about killed me because I knew you were posting what you were having and I couldn't get to a computer to find out.

Amelia said...

that's awesome! i love the turtle comment. so funny!!!