Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Pictures of the Kids since the Move






Since we have moved to Clyde, the kids have thoroughly enjoyed having a HUGE backyard to play in. They really like it when the sprinkler system is going and they can get out there and have a plethora of sprinklers to choose from. They also like to fill up buckets with water and dump it on each other. Of course, they usually like to all do this from the same sprinkler--which leads to arguing over whose turn it is. So we've started having to assign each of the kids a sprinkler of their own. Sometimes that's just easier than listening to the arguing, you know? Isn't funny how one minute they can be playing so well together and the very next minute arguing over a sprinkler head in the backyard. Anyways, here's some pictures of them playing outside this past Saturday while Daddy was trying to take the fence down that the previous residents had up to keep their chickens out of the garden.


4 comments:

Laura said...

Aaawwww...you guys are SO CUTE! I am so glad we have you here in Clyde...as my friends...*tear*

Mendi said...

Hey Rebecca -

It is so great to see pictures of your kiddos. This is MyLinda by the way that worked with you at the Seminary (actually I worked down the hall with Duane Kilty). Anyway, I am enjoying reading about your family.

Emily Suzanne said...

Rebecca!! I cannot believe your kids are so big!!
And you are pregnant with a fourth? Congratulations!
We know several people in Clyde. My grandparents live there as does a lot of my family. We;re actually going to be there the end of this month! We go regularly.
What brought you all to Clyde??
Great to see you guys again!

Emily Suzanne said...

Okay, I just read that Lou is pastoring 1st methodist there.
My aunt and uncle go there.
Murray and Kathi Edwards. I hope they are good congregants... I know my aunt kathi is anyway!