Monday, July 14, 2008

The Ellerbrook Three



Jacob, Benjamin, and Madilyn are taking time out from annoying each other to humor mom and pose for a picture. This is one of the few moments where they are not fighting, so I thought I better catch it on camera. Benjamin is now 5 years old and will start Kindergarten in about a month. Madilyn is 3 years old, going on 13. And Jacob is 2 years old. There is soon to be a fourth player in this ever growing family. He/she will be here around the first couple of weeks of December.
Lou is the pastor of First United Methodist Church in Clyde, TX and he LOVES it. We have been here for a little over a month now and are really enjoying it.
I continue to enjoy being able to stay at home with the kids. They continue to keep me busy-as well as drive me crazy some days, but I feel so blessed to be able to be home with them while they are this little.
As we continue to download more and more pictures (we are way behind on the downloading), we will post more.

2 comments:

janie said...

What cute kids !!! I am excited about the blog. Now all of us can see the kids (Jacob, Tori and Cort always complain about not seeing them.)
Keep the news and pics coming.
One of these days we will get to the 21st century and do a blog.
We love you and miss you.
See you next month
Janie

Julie Walker said...

I am so glad you have a blog! I can't wait to see you in Dallas, it will be so much fun. Your kids are adorable!!!!