Thursday, April 8, 2010

Jacob's 4th Birthday

Jacob is four....I just can't believe it. I know I say that everytime one of the kids turns another year older, but with every birthday it seems time just goes by faster and faster. This year, we had his birthday on Easter weekend since my entire family was here. Three sisters, three brother-in-laws, two parents, two grandparents, three nephews, three nieces, and, of course, the six Ellerbrooks. In case you were wondering, that's 22 people we had at my house...and all but two of them spent the night...at my house.

We started the day at the zoo. Ate lunch at Rosa's (mmmmmm!). Had an Easter egg hunt in the backyard after "naptime"--ever tried to get 10 kids to nap/rest at the same time when they are super excited to see each other?...didn't really work. Ate hamburgers and hot dogs for dinner. Then had some yummy cake and ice cream to celebrate our four year old. All in all...it was a great birthday. And although Jacob does NOT like to be photographed (and he sure doesn't like to be sung to), I did manage to snap a couple of shots of him with his cake.




And here's some from the zoo and Easter egg hunt.....

Blog Signature Brown

No comments: