Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Breaking the Silence...

I know it's been over three months since I've posted anything. Sorry...I've got to be better. The kids and I leave for Lubbock tomorrow while Lou is in Chicago at a conference on Developing Congregations. When we get back, I promise to post some pictures of the kids and an update on what's been going on in our crazy house.

But, for now, I'm breaking the three months of silence (at least from my blog) by asking you to please pray for Stellan McKinney and his mom, Jennifer, and his dad, Israel (along with his three siblings). To read his story, go to his mom's blog (whom I've been following for over a year now). This precious baby is truly a miracle, but is not doing well right now at all. As a mom, who has experienced the fear, the questions, the horror of not knowing for sure if your baby is going to pull through, I know, to a degree, what it's like to watch your baby fight for his/her life and not be able to do a darn thing about it. You, our dear friends and family, were there to lift us up in prayer and carry us through that difficult couple of weeks with Madilyn (only a TINY fraction of what the McKinney family has gone through). Please, please pray for him and his family as they are going through this trying and difficult time. They desperately need our prayers. Thanks, friends!!

No comments: